31B Celia Street, RedcliffsTweet
- 00. Client Flyer.pdf
- 00. Due Diligence Disclaimer.pdf
- 01. Auction Particulars and Conditions - 2.31 Celia Street.pdf
- 01a. Consent by Purchaser 2021.pdf
- 02. Title.pdf
- 02b. Instruments.pdf
- 03. LIM Report.pdf
- 04. Council Consent With Working Drawings.PDF
- 04. FIL Engineers Final Sign Off.pdf
- 04. FIL Engineers Report.pdf
- 04. PS4 Construction Review.pdf
- 05. Insurance for buyers.pdf
- 07. Rates.pdf
- 08. LLUR.pdf
- 08. Land Zoning.pdf
- 10. REA Guides.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $600 million in property sold within Canterbury since 1997. With his vast experience at the forefront of real estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury, with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a charity auctioneer and a business owner with the award winning Harcourts gold Redwood office and award winning Harcourts gold Property Management office.