32 Brusio Drive A Truly Modern Masterpiece!Tweet
- /Code Compliance - 32 Brusio/
- Code Compliance - 32 Brusio.pdf
- /Floor Plan - 32 Brusio/
- Floor Plan - 32 Brusio.pdf
- /Insurance - 32 Brusio/
- Insurance - 32 Brusio.pdf
- /LIM - 32 Brusio/
- LIM - 32 Brusio.pdf
- /Title - 32 Brusio/
- Title - 32 Brusio.pdf
Property DescriptionThis striking home has all the modern features that you'd expect from a downtown property but it's located away from the traffic lights on the edge of peaceful Wigram on a spacious family-sized section.
Family living is at the heart of this home and modern, open-plan styling creates a streamlined kitchen, which is designed to be a pleasure to use. The large isle bench unit, overlooking the dining and living area, is a central feature of the kitchen and a walk-in butler's pantry comes complete with plentiful storage.
In addition to the open-plan family living/dining area, there is also a separate lounge at the front of the home which is able to be closed off completely, making it a cosy getaway from the rest of the house.
This single level home has been well laid out to capture the sun, it's been designed with space in mind and has quality fittings throughout.
Four double bedrooms, the master with walk-in wardrobe and crisp hotel-style en-suite. A closed off study nook, guest toilet and separate laundry top off this outstanding, spacious home.
Being fully fenced, the property offers a secure and private rear yard for young children and pets and enjoys prime locality close to the city for an easy commute and is also just a short distance to local facilities, including shops, cafes, restaurants and early childhood centres.
Ready for you and your family to move in, don't miss the open home as viewing will impress!
Deadline Closing 4pm 26th November 2019(unless sold prior)
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having spent the last 10 years travelling around the world and living in the States, Caleb's experiences have shaped him into a well-rounded individual.
From managing numerous music stores, owning his first home at the age of 23, becoming a head chef to releasing an album, Caleb has always been very driven to accomplish any goals he sets for himself.
Having achieved over $30 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer