36 Grants Road, Papanui, Christchurch A HOME Not Taken For GrantedTweet
- Auction Agreement - 36 Grants Road FULL.pdf
- Builders Report - 36 Grants Road.pdf
- EQC - 36 Grants Road.pdf
- Insurance - 36 Grants Road.pdf
- LLUR - 36 Grants Road.pdf
- PS3 - 36 Grants Road.pdf
- Rates - 36 Grants Road.pdf
- TC CAT - 36 Grants Road.png
- Title - 36 Grants Road.pdf
- /Auction Documents/
- A guide to buying at auction.pdf
- Aside Agreement (1).pdf
- Bidding Authority.pdf
- Buying or Selling | REA GUIDE.pdf
- Passing over Disclaimer.pdf
- Pre-Auction Form.pdf
- Proving your identity.pdf
- Purchaser Registration To Bid At Auction or Via Telephone.pdf
Property DescriptionAUCTION: 11AM, 10 MARCH 2024, ONSITE (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Nestled in a highly sought-after area of Papanui, this charming residence at 36 Grants Road offers an ideal blend of comfort and convenience. Boasting three spacious double bedrooms, along with an additional bonus room that could be used as a bedroom or home office, this HOME provides ample space for a growing family or those in search of versatile living areas. The sun-drenched open plan living area seamlessly connects to outdoor living and a fully fenced section ensuring both privacy and security.
The HOME features a tidy bathroom, a separate kitchen, and a dedicated laundry space, catering to the practical needs of daily living. The inclusion of a double garage, complemented by convenient off-street parking, adds a layer of functionality to this property.
Situated in a desirable school zone, residents will appreciate the educational offerings, being zoned for both Paparoa Street School and Heaton Normal Intermediate. This HOME on Grants Road presents an enticing opportunity to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle in a well-regarded neighborhood, with its perfect combination of space, sunlight, educational and recreational amenities. Don't miss the chance to make this property your own and experience the best of Papanui living.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kieren Gray
Home Christchurch Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
We are very pleased to have Kieren here at Home, being one of Christchurch’s top real estate agents. Kieren is an integral part of our team. Bringing over 14 years of experience to the table and to your home, he is there to guide you through the process with the very best marketing and best negotiation skills he has crafted in his real estate journey.
His knowledge, charisma and service make Kieren an exceptional Home Specialist. His clients speak highly of him and he creates clients for life by his level of service, transparent approach and achieves nothing but the very best price for his owners. One saying he lives by is service before self.
Contact Jo Grams
HOME Christchurch Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Introducing Jo Grams: the dynamic fusion of real estate expertise and marketing flair! When it comes to the property world, Jo isn’t just another agent on the block. She’s your real estate maestro, orchestrating harmonious property deals with a touch of pizzazz.
Navigating the property market can be like deciphering a complex melody, but with Jo by your side, it’s more like a chart-topping hit. With her innovative marketing techniques, she doesn’t just showcase homes; she crafts an irresistible narrative for each property. Imagine combining the precision of Mozart with the innovation of modern pop – that’s the Jo Grams approach to real estate!
Ensuring a hassle-free experience, Jo is committed to transforming property challenges into seamless encores. With her top-tier negotiating prowess and strategic mindset, clients are always tuned into the best deals and opportunities.
But what truly sets Jo apart? Her dedication to building authentic relationships. More than just transactions, Jo believes in forging genuine connections, tuning into her clients’ unique aspirations, and orchestrating strategies that resonate. With Jo, you’re not just another client; you’re a valued member of an ensemble working in perfect harmony.
With Jo Grams taking the lead, rest assured that your real estate journey will strike the right chords. Blending professionalism with a hint of flair, Jo is the go-to choice for property endeavours that are both successful and memorable.