1/36 Condell Avenue, Papanui A Stunning Beauty on CondellTweet
- Auction Information Everything you need to know and Registration Forms .pdf
- Barrington Auction Rooms directions flyer .pdf
- Code of Compliance.pdf
- Disclosure Documentation and Auction Agreement.pdf
- EQC, scope of works.pdf
- Floor levels.pdf
- Foundations - Record of Building Work.pdf
- LIM report.pdf
- PS3 report.pdf
- Property Search.pdf
- REA Guide Book S&P Agreement.pdf
- Structual report.pdf
Property DescriptionThis easy-care townhouse is well presented throughout and the neutral tones create a sense of calm away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Double-glazed with a heat pump you can be assured of year round comfort and the addition of an internal access garage means you have somewhere safe to store your bits and bobs.
Modernised finishes are on display in the open plan kitchen, living/dining area while the attractive interior also complemented magnificently by a north-west orientation giving oodles of sun and a very pleasant aspect to the outside world.
Re-clad post-quake with AAC panel, the property's facade also contains a cavity system, carpet and repainted inside and out.
The sunny easy care grounds are surrounded by flourishing greenery - with plenty of space to relax, entertain, play... and fall in love with being at home!
Surrounded by a plethora of amenities, recreational facilities and excellent schooling institutions - you are completely spoiled for choice.
There will be plenty of open homes and private viewings can be arranged... there's no excuse for you to miss this one!
Instruction to sell is clear! Please contact Brian on 021 381 386.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brian Shin
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REA 2008
Welcome to Brian Shin Residential, a one-stop shop for all real estate needs. Buying, selling, or investing in Brian Shin Residential is highly achievable with the help of experienced Brian Shin, who lends a unique perspective in the home buying and selling process. Brian’s background in marketing/management degree, excellent customer service, a sense of locality makes for a winning combination in helping homebuyers and sellers alike achieve their real estate goals.
"Managing is simple, get it done by the due date."
"When you think too much, then it's too late."
"Communicate clearly and concisely."
"Be polite and respectful"