37 Munro Road, Whakamarama A Winner for Beautiful SimplicityTweet
- 37 Munro Road - Aerial.pdf
- 37 Munro Road - Property Information.pdf
- 37 Munro Road - Rates.pdf
- LIM 37 Munro Road.pdf
- Title 37 Munro Road.pdf
- Vendor Comments - Trees.pdf
Property DescriptionA superb combination of family home, large shed and avocado orchard all in immaculate condition on a popular Te Puna road.
This 9365sq m (over two acres) property proves there’s beauty in simplicity, that less can be more and that you can live life delightfully with everything you need and no unnecessary clutter. The appeal starts from the black road gate and the drive which curves gently up through an 85 tree (approx.) avocado orchard to the elevated home grounds with plenty of parking outside the home and shed.
A beautifully crafted upgrade and extension has created a bright three-bedroom, two-bathroom cocoon with tawa floors, excellent insulation; the raked ceiling in the L-shaped open plan living and 32sq m of deck enhancing its lightness of being. In this impressive expression of compact home with large heart the master suite’s bathroom is deliciously spacious and blue gum gleams softly as kitchen island and laundry benchtop.
Find all the garage and workspace you need in the 120sq m concrete floored shed with large storage bay at rear.
Gain some extra income from the well husbanded, well sheltered avocados, some of which border the home grounds. The gardens are landscaped for easy care with edibles in boxed beds, a greenhouse and UV filtered rainwater in the 25,000 litre tank which supplements mains supply.
Enjoy soothing green views and appreciate the way everything is superbly set up for new owners to thrive in this popular lifestyle location. Boundary indicative only.
Auction Thu 10 Oct - 1:00pm (unless sold prior) in rooms Level 1, 51 The Strand, Tauranga
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.