395 Innes Road Four Room Family Find!Tweet
- /District Plan - 395 Innes Road/
- District Plan - 395 Innes Road.pdf
- /EQC - 395 Innes Road/
- EQC - 395 Innes Road.pdf
- /LLUR - 395 Innes Road/
- LLUR - 395 Innes Road.pdf
- /Rates - 395 Innes Road/
- Rates - 395 Innes Road.pdf
- /Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide/
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /Tenancy Renewal - 395 Innes Road/
- Tenancy Renewal - 395 Innes Road.pdf
- /Title - 395 Innes Road/
- Title - 395 Innes Road.pdf
Property DescriptionIn the heart of Mairehau and adjacent to a great handful of amenities, this well-loved character home awaits a new family!
Containing 3 bedrooms, the master with access through to the sun-filled, spacious conservatory.
Across the garden is a very sizeable office/hobby room with its own shower + toilet, giving space and privacy for a teenager, the ability to potentially use the space to work from home or simply use the extra room for when family come to stay.
In addition to the garage, which also contains a work bench, there's off-street parking for at least two vehicles.
Back in the house is an ample sized kitchen, moving round to the sun-drenched dining and through the lounge which also opens to the conservatory, giving you two separate living areas.
There's room here to bring your own personal style and add value to the property should you choose.
Currently tenanted until Feb 2022.
Act fast as this will be snatched up quickly!
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Owners, Vendors Lawyer, Core Logic, Land Information New Zealand, Regional Councils, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, ARCGIS, REINZ Property Smarts and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having achieved over $45 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2020 - Premier Performer
2019 - Premier Performer
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer