33 Station Street, Hobsonville Executive Suntrap on Corner SiteTweet
- 33 Station Street - 8699441.1 Encumbrance to Hobsonville Point Residents Society.pdf
- 33 Station Street - Hobsonville Point Residents Society Constitution.pdf
- 33 Station Street - LIM.pdf
- 33 Station Street - Property Summary.pdf
- 33 Station Street - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 33 Station Street - Title with Plan.pdf
- AUC1 Auction Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration.pdf
- OFF6 Pre Auction Offer Form.pdf
- OFF7 Offer (Auction) Details Form.pdf
Property DescriptionSurrounded by lush greenery and perched on a quiet corner site, this substantial home offers a relaxing, easy-care lifestyle on a grand scale.
Bookend patios allow you to follow the sun and enjoy al fresco dining for breakfast through to dinner. Four exterior doors let the summer breezes flow gently through the immense T-shaped living area. This space will quickly become party central for family and friends and will easily host intimate dinner parties or grand scale celebrations. Completing this level is a guest powder room and the tandem, internal access garage that also houses the laundry.
On the upper level are the queen-sized bedrooms, each with ample wardrobe space and ceiling fans for the sultry summer nights. As expected in a quality, executive home, the master suite boasts a walk-in robe and an ensuite. For the main bathroom, there is a delightful tub to relax in and a separate shower cubicle. For family friendly convenience, the WC is separate.
With the Te Ara Manawa Coastal Walkway entrance just across the road you have fantastic, free recreation on your doorstep. Nearby, you have the Catalina Community Garden, and the many and varied delights of the Brickworks retail hub, the Catalina Cafe and the Catalina Bay eateries and Farmers’ Market. There is also an easy ferry service into the CBD.
With one owner since new, this home has been a much-loved family home, that is just waiting for a new owner to start making wonderful memories here.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.