3 Dobbs Street, Halswell Brand New BuildTweet
- Dobbs St 3 Insurance Redacted.pdf
- Dobbs St 3 Master Build Guarantee Redacted.pdf
- Dobbs St 3 Property Information.pdf
- Dobbs St 3 Title.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionModern design and quality finishes fuse at this attractive single-level home which allows buyers to settle in a favoured community at an affordable level.
Form and function bind superbly with the open plan kitchen showcasing engineered stone bench top, while two tiled bathrooms are an elegant accompaniment to this 4 bedroom home.
Open plan living and dining spaces respond superbly to the demands of families and contemporary lifestyles and ensures you're armed with ample room for socialising or simply relaxing.
Low-maintenance landscaping and a patio are yours to enjoy outdoors where you can unwind in privacy and bask in the sunshine that this north-facing section provides.
Double glazing and a double garage are further enticements, as is the balance of the Master Build Guarantee which delivers complete peace of mind.
Longhurst is a perennially popular setting for growing families with its green spaces and primary school, while proximity to neighbouring Knight Stream and its array of amenities only increases convenience.
This property is likely to attract a lot of interest.
Deadline Sale closes 3pm 3 April 2020 (Unless Sold Prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
*Source: Owner, CERA, Local council, Environment Canterbury, RPNZ, Property Guru, EQC
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor's agents. Accordingly Next Step Realty Limited is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor's agents. We cannot guarantee it's accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.