3 Harling Avenue 3 Bed + consented sleepout with ensuiteTweet
- Building outlines.pdf
- CCC - Futures Floor levels for building.pdf
- CCC- RV 2016-Rates 2019.pdf
- CCC-TC Rating- TC 2.pdf
- Cash Payment-uncompleted drive repairs.pdf
- Code Complaince. Sleepout-ensuite 13.02.95.pdf
- EQC-2011-138494. 230164.pdf
- Gas Certificate.pdf
- Indicative Only- Rental Information.pdf
- Indicative only- Schools in the area.pdf
- Insulation information.pdf
- Insurance Cerificate of Currency -AMI.pdf
- Liquefaction Management Area.pdf
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- Our Testimonials and Sales.pdf
- REAA Guides.pdf
- Title & Assoc Documents.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is an absolute must-see, from the spacious modern kitchen, dining/living area, separate lounge to the expansive 3 double bedrooms this is the perfect family home.The consented sleepout(insulated)with ensuite and heat pump is great for teenagers, extended families or even a home office.
* 3 double bedrooms
* Modern kitchen area, dining and living, separate lounge
* Sleepout with ensuite (fully consented and insulated)
* Inbuilt spa, for relaxing the body
* DVS system
* Double car garage, workshop with attached carpeted studio/office/playroom for the kids
* Gas hob cooktop and hot water
* Freehold title
You will love the large sunny deck area with inbuilt spa, perfect for entertaining friends and family. The fully fenced back yard with your own access to West-Watson park is ideal for a family stroll or a run around the park!
The large double garage with workshop and studio will impress any handyman and can also be converted back to a 4 car garage if required. Not often do properties come to the market with these fantastic extras. Call Hannah 027 825 6579 or Murray 021 480 250 today for viewing times for this amazing family home.
For all the property information go to www.propertyfiles.co.nz/3harling
Enter your details there and the files will all be emailed back to you almost immediately.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their