Deep Bay, Croisilles-French Pass Road, French Pass Spectacular coastal propertyTweet
- A. Information Memorandum - Deep Bay.pdf
- B. LIM - French Pass - full copy 2020.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in Admiralty Bay, this property is best described as a very organised piece of paradise comprising 283 hectares (699 acres) on five titles. The homestead has the entire bay to itself and the outlook is inspiring. The passing parade of sea life includes dolphins and orcas.
The property has a wharf in front of the homestead, which provides for boat and helicopter landings, which is a real asset. Around two hours drive time from Nelson or Blenheim.
A 4-tonne mooring sits out from the wharf and the bay is sheltered with no fetch. There is a 4-stand woolshed, excellent yards, tractor, 4-bay implement shed, wood sheds and airstrip, making this property fully self contained for a working farm and ease of access in a variety of ways. This property has a great deal of history and enjoys a permanent all year round water supply.
Buyer enquiry over $2,950,000 + stock at valuation.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Doug McKee
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
Douglas W. McKee (F.R.E.I.N.Z)
Doug specialises in Commercial and Industrial sales and leasing. A Licensed Auctioneer and Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand, Doug offers 50 years of real estate experience. Instrumental in many of the major Commercial and Industrial sales in Nelson over the past 35 years, Doug also specialises in project developments, residential, commercial and industrial properties.