Waikawa Bay, Croisilles-French Pass Road, French Pass Expansive lifestyle settingTweet
- A. Information Memorandum - Waikawa Bay.pdf
- B. LIM - French Pass - full copy 2020.pdf
Property DescriptionWaikawa Bay is 183 hectares on two titles of pure paradise. The beautiful sandy bay, looking out toward D'Urville Island, offers a private and serene spot for both families and visitors. This property provides a gateway to some of the best cruising and fishing grounds to be had in the Sounds, D'Urville Island and Tasman Bay. A two bedroom woolshed bach on the beachfront with stunning ocean views, fully fenced and watered paddocks plus stockyards. The property has a permanent all year round water supply. Patches of native bush on the property are fenced and protected, providing a sanctuary for local bird life.
Buyer enquiry over $2,250,000.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Doug McKee
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
Douglas W. McKee (F.R.E.I.N.Z)
Doug specialises in Commercial and Industrial sales and leasing. A Licensed Auctioneer and Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand, Doug offers 50 years of real estate experience. Instrumental in many of the major Commercial and Industrial sales in Nelson over the past 35 years, Doug also specialises in project developments, residential, commercial and industrial properties.