Cissy Bay, Croisilles-French Pass Road, French Pass Holiday hideaway lifestyle blockTweet
- A. Information Memorandum - Cissy Bay.pdf
- B. Cissy Bay Forestry Right.pdf
- C. Cissy Bay Easement Variation.pdf
- D. LIM - French Pass - full copy 2020.pdf
Property DescriptionOverlooking Cissy Bay in Pelorus Sound, this lifestyle block of 104 hectares (257 acres) - approximately 53ha of farm pasture and 51ha of forestry, (which has a forestry right to an independent partnership). The trees have approximately four years to harvest.
There are fabulous building site options over looking the Sound and permanent spring water onsite.
Extensive road frontage and around two hours drive to Nelson or Blenheim. Around 15 minutes drive to French Pass.
Buyers enquiry over $495,000.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Doug McKee
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
Douglas W. McKee (F.R.E.I.N.Z)
Doug specialises in Commercial and Industrial sales and leasing. A Licensed Auctioneer and Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand, Doug offers 50 years of real estate experience. Instrumental in many of the major Commercial and Industrial sales in Nelson over the past 35 years, Doug also specialises in project developments, residential, commercial and industrial properties.