401 Mairehau Road AS IS WHERE IS AUCTION 6.3.2020Tweet
- Auction - Bidding registration form.pdf
- Auction - Phone bidding registration.pdf
- Auction - Variation form, aside agreement.pdf
- Auction - Everything to know, information sheets.pdf
- Auction - Live on-line bidding available.pdf
- Auction- Sale Agreement26.02.20.pdf
- CCC - Building floor level requirements.pdf
- CCC - LMA & FMA.pdf
- CCC - Residential Subruban Zone & associated docs.pdf
- EQC Information.pdf
- Indicative Rental Analysis.pdf
- Indicative Rental Analysis.pdf
- Indicative School Zones.pdf
- MAS Damage assessment.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- Specialist Structural Report.pdf
- TC Zone.pdf
- Title & associated docs.pdf
Property DescriptionAuction-6 March 12 noon ( not selling prior) To be sold on an As is, where is' basis with no transfer of Insurance or any other claims. No warranties or guarantees whatsoever
Corner site with Royal Park Drive, two crossings one on Royal Park and the other on Mairehau Rd. Land: approx 918 m2 and Floor area approx 160m2
Originally a family home 3/4 Bedroom and until recently a Medical Clinic. It boasts six purpose built consult rooms, a generous reception desk/lounge area, 4 heatpumps, and lots of car parking.
What's more is the ideal location. Situated close by the Parklands shopping centre, with Burwood forest and the 20 kilometres of cycling/walking tracks, the new Burwood Health clinic and the Burwood hospital. A short drive to the Palms Mall and only a 20 minute drive to the city. Public transport also services this area frequently.
Auction: Friday 6th March 2020, 11:00am (not selling prior) at Ray White Corporate, Level 3, 76 Hereford Street, Christchurch
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA/ ARCGIS/owner and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. Source: Owner, City Council, CERA, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, Property Guru, ARCGIS.
4. We recommend that you seek independent legal and/or technical advice regarding the content of the information provided.
5. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
6. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters and emails containing property information from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.