402A Papanui Road, Strowan The Perfect Urban BaseTweet
- A - Due diligence disclaimer.pdf
- B - Auction Agreement - 402a Papanui Rd.pdf
- C - Consent by Purchaser prior entry into contract.pdf
- D - Title.pdf
- E - LIM.pdf
- F - Insurance.pdf
- G - EQC Documents.pdf
- H - Building Report.PDF
- I - Rental Appraisal 402a Papanui Rd.pdf
- Land zoning.pdf
- Schools and schools zones.pdf
- X - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- Y - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Z - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionThis handsome, permanent material home offers the very best of urban living, with great spaces for indoor and outdoor living, all within walking distance to a vast range of shops, schools, public transport, restaurants and more, offering a well-connected location that will spoil its buyers with convenience.
Spanning over two substantial levels the home flaunts beautifully renovated interiors and offers a pleasing mix of formal and informal living zones, both indoors and out. The first of these is a light-filled formal lounge that leads outdoors, connecting to kitchen-meals area that is both highly functional and aesthetically pleasing, complemented by engineered stone benchtops, Hafele cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances. Three generous bedrooms share a family bathroom, and there's a powder room on the ground floor. Recently renovated to assert quality throughout including PVC Double glazing and underfloor heating in the kitchen/dining. A double garage with internal access and additional off-street parking completes this superb package, most importantly it's notably bigger than most townhouses!
Positioned in a prime amenity-rich location, you are just a moments' walk from St Andrew's College and zoned for sought-after Heaton Intermediate, Paparoa Street, Boys' High and Girls' High and handy to other private schools. Sitting within strolling distance of boutique shopping and dining at Merivale Village or a five-minute drive to Northlands Mall, Victoria Street and the CBD.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”