425 Armagh Street, LinwoodTweet
- Council Info.pdf
- Disclosure and Sale Documentation 425 Armagh Street, Christchurch 16.02.24.pdf V2.pdf
- MEMORANDUM FROM LICENSED BUILDING PRACTITIONER RECORD OF BUILDING WORK.pdf
- Property lnspection.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionFeatures this street facing unit offers:
• Two double bedrooms with built in robes
• Generous lounge with plenty of storage
• Floor mounted heat pump for your comfort
• Good size sunroom/study/office
• Bathroom and combined laundry
• Single detached garage
• Fully fenced established garden
• Short commute to the central city
There is scope to modernise further, so bring your vision and add your own touch.
Seize the opportunity to buy now. This must be sold.
Call Jeanette now on 027-2727-808 for further details.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.