42a Matlock Street, Woolston, Christchurch Make the Move to Matlock!Tweet
- Disclosures - 42a Matlock Street.pdf
- EQC Assessment - 42a Matlock Street.PDF
- EQC Insurance Info - 42a Matlock Street.PDF
- EQC Receipt - 42a Matlock Street.PDF
- Historic LIM - 42a Matlock Street.PDF
- Inspection Report - 42a Matlock Street.pdf
- Insurance - 42a Matlock Street.pdf
- LLUR - 42a Matlock Street.png
- PIF - 42a Matlock Street.pdf
- Rates - 42a Matlock Street.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 42a Matlock Street FULL.pdf
- TC CAT - 42a Matlock Street.png
- Title - 42a Matlock Street.PDF
- Title Lease Info - 42a Matlock Street.PDF
- /Deadline Documents/
- Guide to buying by Deadline Sale.pdf
- Multiple Offer Presentation.pdf
- Passing over Disclaimer.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Sale Process.pdf
- Registration of Interest Deadline Sale.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionBY NEGOTIATION
This three-bedroom HOME is positioned perfectly to make the most of everything Christchurch has to offer. The thriving location will entice professionals looking to base themselves in this inherently practical part of town, while astute investors will be intrigued by the ease and low maintenance of the property to add to their portfolio.
Landlords drawn to the track-record of this popular location, first home buyers looking to step onto the property ladder, and older buyers searching for an easy-care home close to handy amenities will all be interested in this well-maintained home.
This HOME offers a large living room which flows from the spacious kitchen and on to the vibrant entertainers area/bar. From veggie gardens to a spa, this low maintenance section has a space for year round fun!
Don’t pass by this fantastic opportunity in an affordable price range and a great location – Get in touch with Kurt today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.