309 Bower Avenue Super Starter on BowerTweet
- TC Rating (2).pdf
- Title (2).pdf
Property DescriptionThis wonderful starter home presents fantastic value for first home buyers or investors. A lovely three bedroom home with a large garden on a fully fenced section - ideal for families with young children. Perfect just as it is but still huge scope to renovate and add value. Set in a prime location within close proximity to the beach, QEII, public transport and shops.
The functional layout consists of the kitchen, dining area and lounge with heat pump and off the hallway are the three bedrooms and bathroom. All set on a private section with a north facing aspect as well as a detached garage and plenty of off street parking. Being zoned for the new campus for Shirley Boys' High and Avonside Girls' High further underpins your investment.
A winning formula of easy care living, great location and affordability. Viewing is a must as this super starter home is sure to attract a lot of interest. Call today!!
Deadline Closing 3pm Wed 4th Sept 2019 (not selling prior)
For all the property information go to www.propertyfiles.co.nz/450670001
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. Source: Owner, City Council, CERA, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, Property Guru, ARCGIS.
4. We recommend that you seek independent legal and/or technical advice regarding the content of the information provided.
5. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
6. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters and emails containing property information from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.