522 River Road, Fairfield, Hamilton A Professional Look for Your BusinessTweet
- 01. Summary Information.pdf (public)
- 02. Certificate of Title.pdf
- 03. LIM.pdf
- 04. 522 River Rd - Statement on Weather tightness.pdf
- 05. Residential Zone Rules.pdf (public)
- 05. Zoning Legend.pdf (public)
- 05. Zoning Map 36A.pdf (public)
- 06. 522 RIVER RD EARTHQUAKE ASSESSMENT (1) copy.pdf
- /Building Consents/
- Scanned Building Consent - 2000 543 - 522 River RD - Extensions And Alterations - Gentry Home Offices (Plans).PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 2000 543 - 522 River RD - Extensions And Alterations - Gentry Home Offices.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 2000 543 - 522 River Road - Plans.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 2000543 - 522 River RD - Extensions And Alterations - Gentry Home Offices (Plans).PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 2000543 - 522 River RD - Extensions And Alterations - Gentry Home Offices.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 2000543 - 522 River Road - Plans.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 522 RIVER ROAD DP27357 - Plans.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 522 RIVER ROAD DP9244 - Plans.PDF
- 522 River road.jpg
- Interior 01.jpg
- Interior 04.jpg
- Interior 07.jpg
- Interior 13.jpg
- Interior 14.jpg
- Interior 16.jpg
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Brad Chibnall
Monarch Commercial Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Brad is a sales consultant with the NAI Harcourts Commercial and Industrial Real Estate team in Hamilton. His area of background and focus is suburban retail property market with specific knowledge in the hospitality industry. His experience as a landlord, tenant and franchisee has provided good insight into sales and leasing specifically in the retail area This has proved to be of significant benefit and has led to the sale of a number of properties primarily in the retail market. This focus on retail has also extends to the large format retail market with assignments completed for such clients as Speight’s Ale House and Valentines Restaurants. Brad has also been involved in the negotiation of a number of leases throughout the inner city fringe and suburban areas Brad’s background provides him with a number of attributes and experiences that assist in his position with NAI Harcourts. He is enthusiastic about commercial real estate and welcomes the opportunity to be of assistance if you are looking to buy/sell/lease commercial real estate in the Hamilton or greater Waikato area.