45A Waiwetu Street, Fendalton Life Without CompromiseTweet
- A - Due diligence disclaimer.pdf
- C - Consent by Purchaser prior entry into contract.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- D - Title.pdf
- E - Insurance.pdf
- F - Building Report.PDF
- G - Property Documentation.pdf
- H - Rates.pdf
- I - Land zoning.pdf
- J - School zones.pdf
- K - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- L - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- M - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionExceptional. Exquisite. Vast. This home offers a remarkable 547 sqm layout for a lifestyle that defies the ordinary. Boasting a blue-chip address, on 1,463 sqm with stream boundary, nothing has been overlooked here in the creation of an incomparable property - from cedar and lightweight concrete construction to smart wiring and heating options including three gas fires.
Numerous interconnected living and dining spaces provide superb flexibility and multiple options for family living and entertaining on any scale. Sun and light flow in and outdoor living spaces are seamlessly connected: a heated inground pool, barbeque area and covered entertaining space with automated louvres extend outdoor living options through the seasons. Back inside, five bedrooms all enjoy the privacy and convenience of their own en suite bathroom, and then there's a separate study, inground wine cellar and home theatre for the ultimate blend of practicality and leisure. Garaging for four cars is an added advantage. All of this is secured behind electric gates and accessible from both Waiwetu Street and Clyde Road.
A beautifully leafy streamside setting is the ultimate location for a home of this quality. School zoning is superb, including Fendalton School, Cobham Intermediate, Boys' High, Girls' High and Burnside High, and proximity to cafés, supermarkets and other amenities makes for an exceptional lifestyle. Homes of this calibre are all too rare. Don't miss the chance to secure this unforgettable property. Contact the agent without delay to register your interest.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”