2 Alston Avenue, Kelston, Auckland Home and Income on Corner Site!Tweet
- CT - 2 Alston Avenue.pdf
- LIM - 2 Alston Avenue.pdf
Property DescriptionThis well located HOME AND INCOME offers an opportunity to add value and reap the rewards!
The standalone dwellings can be both rented to produce an excellent return. Alternatively live in one and rent out the other to subsidise the mortgage. Extended families wanting to be close by without being on top of each other will be suitably impressed here!
On offer here you will find:
* 812m2 freehold on a near flat corner section.
* Main dwelling - 3 bed plus study.
* Minor dwelling – spacious 1 bed.
* Single lock up garage.
* Large north facing deck area with good flow from both dwellings.
* Large lawn area ideal for a kids playground or gardeners.
* Solid 1960s original build.
* Scope to renovate and profit.
* Mixed housing suburban zone.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Viewing of this property is exclusively available through inspection by appointment. Please note, there will be no open homes held. Inspections are available anytime, including evenings and weekends. Please contact us on 09 985 2820 to arrange your personal inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul Foster
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
Paul claims he’s addicted to study, training and constantly improving, and it obviously pays off. He won the Pittard Training Group’s ‘Most Improved Salesperson’ Award in 2012 , ahead of 600 other sales people.
As well as being highly results-focused, Paul has an unflappable nature, excellent negotiating skills and a genuine commitment to doing the best for his clients.
On the rare Saturdays he is not working, Paul spends his time on the football field, and with his wife and two young sons.