22 Pomaria Rd, Henderson Comfortable Living in the WestTweet
Property DescriptionConveniently located off Lincoln Road in central Henderson, walking distance to most local amenities and easy access to Motorway 16, this home is designed for family comfort with the idea of extra income in mind and is ready for the next astute owner!
Imagine your family living in this modern and comfortable home:- Children can walk to all levels of schooling. primary, intermediate and high schools/colleges, namely Waitakere College, Liston College, St Dominics School and the well known private school - ACG Sunderland School. Nearby supermarkets, cafes & restaurants, Trust Stadium, sport complex, Waitakere Hospital and many amenities are all within walking distance. A good way of exercise and saving petrol !
Set out over 2 levels with approximate 252m2( more/less) floor area, this cozy home offers,
• 5 bedrooms (1 bedroom downstairs)
• 3 bathrooms (including master ensuite)
• Separate welcoming lounge downstairs with it's own entrance
• Large family living upstairs with a second heat pump
• Open plan dining area and modern kitchen opening to a large rear deck
• Functional kitchen complete with a specified island table and storage cabinetry
• Easy care and fully fenced backyard - good for those green fingers
• Good sized section with 450m2(more/less) with potential for more parking in front.
Owners are moving on to their next plan, and no time to waste, they want this property sold!
Surely you won't want to let this opportunity pass you by. Come and wrap up this beautiful package for your family today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.