2 Steeple Rise, Pakuranga, Auckland 2 Steeple Rise - Love at First Sight!Tweet
- 2 Steeple Rise AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 2 Steeple Rise LIM.pdf
- 2 Steeple Rise TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionMake your next move your best move and secure your future in one of the area's most prestigious streets and desirable locations.
You'll find everything you are looking for in this beautifully presented family home and tick all your boxes here. Located on a corner freehold site, you will fall in love with the charming curb appeal the moment you drive up the street. Landscaped hedges offer you privacy and give that wow factor to this single level brick and tile home.
Everything about this home is a purchaser's dream. Offering four bedrooms, with the master with its own ensuite, it has a wonderful sense of spaciousness throughout the 210m2 floor area. At the heart of the home is the kitchen with a large open plan living that offers a light and bright space, ideal for entertaining family and friends.
With double glazed windows in the living room, plus a heat pump, you will feel the house is warm and dry all-year-round. There is a conservatory that creates an additional living space and a massive double garage with internal access that completes the package.
The golden rule in real estate will always be… location, location, location! You are a very short stroll from the idyllic Rotary Walkway and walking distance from St Kentigern's College and to top it off in zone for Sunnyhills Primary and Farm Cove Intermediate.
Homes in this street are tightly held, and you can clearly see why. This must be your lucky day to secure this amazing family home! Don't delay your inspection. Call Penelope on 021 127 5573 for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.