48 Moody Street Holiday, Kiwi Style!Tweet
- /Insurance - 48 Moody/
- Insurance - 48 Moody.pdf
- /LLUR - 48 Moody/
- LLUR - 48 Moody.pdf
- /Rates - 48 Moody/
- Rates - 48 Moody.pdf
- /Title - 48 Moody/
- Title - 48 Moody.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated in Gore Bay, an enjoyable 90 minute drive from Christchurch, a popular surf spot and largely undiscovered holiday destination.
The home comes fully furnished and is kitted out in classic kiwi bach style!
Two double bedrooms, one of which has its very own ranch slider, a living area with a further ranch slider opening onto a front deck, the perfect spot for your morning coffee or evening wine.
The kitchen has everything you could require for a relaxing weekend getaway.
Up behind the house is a decked area with sea views, the current owners have spent many evenings enjoying dinners from, watching the waves roll in.
This is the quintessential kiwi bach and has been enjoyed by the current owners for over two decades but is now being passed on to you!
Contact Caleb now for more info!
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having spent the last 10 years travelling around the world and living in the States, Caleb's experiences have shaped him into a well-rounded individual.
From managing numerous music stores, owning his first home at the age of 23, becoming a head chef to releasing an album, Caleb has always been very driven to accomplish any goals he sets for himself.
Having achieved over $30 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer