48 Ashley Street, Saint Andrews It's All About Location!Tweet
- Aerial map.pdf
- Building Permit.PDF
- Code Compliance Certificate.PDF
- Drainage Plan.PDF
- Floor Plans.PDF
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health and Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Lim Report.pdf
- Memorandum of Transfer.pdf
- Pre type Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form and Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Waikato Region Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionA great family find positioned in the highly sought-after St Andrew locale renowned for its established leafy surrounds, quality real estate, and central lifestyle convenience - this home impresses on numerous levels. The welcoming 195m2 layout boasts all the right credentials to enjoy comfortable family living. The open plan kitchen and dining serves as the social hub of the home. Finished with warm timber ceilings, the spacious kitchen offers a highly functional layout, excellent storage, and a full range of appliances. A great layout for entertaining, there's smooth flow between indoors and out with both living zones opening through French doors to a sunny outdoor living and large securely fenced rear section. Well-positioned to take advantage of the sun and natural warmth, there is two well located heat pumps for year-round climate control. Accommodation comprises of three double bedrooms plus an office (or fourth room), with the master offering the full complement of a walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom. There is a full family bathroom along with handy double car internal access garaging. Superbly positioned on a sunny 831m2 securely fenced and gated section, this home really does offer the complete packaged. Our sellers have made plans and want action - contact Yvenna or Craig to arrange a viewing today
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#8 Harcourts International
#1 Harcourts Hamilton YTD
#8 Harcourts International 2018/19
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 2 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 8 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.