1 James Caird Lane, Wigram The vendor wants it sold at auction dayTweet
- B. Title.pdf
- B1. Instrument 9803762.6.pdf
- B2. Instrument 9803762.7.pdf
- B3. Instrument 9803762.9.pdf
- B4. Instrument 9803762.12.pdf
- B5. Instrument 9803762.13.pdf
- B6. Instrument 9803762.14.pdf
- B7. Instrument 9945936.2.pdf
- C. LIM.pdf
- C. LIM.pdf
- D. LLUR.pdf
- E. Land Zoning.JPG
- F. Rates.JPG
- G. School Zone.pdf
- M - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- N - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
- Y. Michelle's Profile.pdf
- Z. Due diligence disclaimer for info packs.pdf
Property DescriptionTrying hard to find a stylish home in Wigram? This 3-year-old fabulous home is an excellent example of the high-quality family homes in this sought-after area.
Generously proportioned, this lovely four bedroom house in a freehold 545 section (219 sqm approx), the living is complemented by a well appointed high spec kitchen with a roomy dedicated dining area, gas cooking + walk in pantry with through access to the carpeted internal access garage & designer laundry nook.
Desired features include:
Fully tiled bathrooms
Gas hot water
Internal vacuum system
Copious amounts of storage throughout
School zoning for the brand-new Wigram School and Aidanfield Christian School. We proudly offer this attractive and affordable home, filled with flair, a dash of luxury and some x-factor thrown in for good measure - viewing is sure to impress.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michelle Fu
Michelle joins the International Office
within Harcourts Gold after a successful career as an
economics analyst for the New Zealand Government and
a commercial analyst in a private sector. She was born in
China, attended university in New Zealand (postgraduate
with distinction in finance and economics) and she and
her family have made Christchurch their home since then.
Michelle is passionate about using her strong analytical
skills to help match buyers with the perfect property for
them. She is fluent in both English and Mandarin and is
comfortable in relating freely to both Western and Asian
cultures. She can fully appreciate the cultural differences
which appeal to customers and directly affect selling
prices as well as what can bring about a successful sale.
Michelle has strong networks in both the Chinese
and non-Chinese communities in Christchurch. She
was a leader in the Chinese Student Association back
in university, and acted as a bridge between multi
organisations and the Chinese community. She has
also worked on the Christchurch China Sister Cities
Michelle has a professional and friendly approach with a
focus on trust, integrity, and customer service.
“I’m committed to guide you through the home buying
and selling process and get you your new home or
investment property as smoothly as possible.
Coming from a property investment family background,
and with years of experience as a professional analyst, I
have a strong insight into property market trends.
Let me help you make your real estate dream a reality.
Take that first small step of phoning or emailing me today.