4 Hilldale Place, Hillsborough Character and CharmTweet
- Deadline Sale Information & Forms v1.pdf
- EQC Information.pdf
- LIM - 4 Hilldale Place.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement & Disclosures - 4 Hilldale Place.pdf
- Title - 4 Hilldale Place.pdf
Property DescriptionOffers negotiable over $450,000. Deadline closing 7 August 2020 at 2.00pm.
This delightful home full of character and charm will tug at your heartstrings. With cottage appeal in a 1970's permanent material bungalow and architectural features including skylights, timber beams, slate floors and a sunny verandah, the living areas flow from the kitchen to the dining room, the sitting room and a formal lounge with interconnecting doors.
Bathed in sunshine and opening to a private rear verandah overlooking a delightful cottage garden and brick paving.
A large garage and workshop would possibly house 3 cars.
This property needs inspection to appreciate its special features.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jan Edlin
Ray White Ferrymead
Licensed REAA 2008
I began my Real Estate career in 1984 and have been successfully selling Real Estate in all areas of Christchurch during that time.
Whilst I live and work in Heathcote, Redcliffs, Mt Pleasant/Sumner area my client base is vast and extends to all areas of the city.
Being consistently a top achiever with a professional attitude and excellent negotiating skills, I have many satisfied and loyal clients. Your property is in good hands with an experienced professional.
In my precious leisure time I enjoy reading, gardening, walking, and spending time with my family.
I'm a supporter of local communities.