4 Millpark Place, NorthwoodTweet
- 1. Auction Agreement.pdf
- 2. Purchasers Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- 3. Title.pdf
- 3a. Encumbrance 5816967_15.pdf
- 3b. Covenant 5660425_3.pdf
- 4. LIM.pdf
- 5. EQC & Insurance Information.pdf
- 6. Current Insurance Policy.pdf
- 7. EQC Scope of Works.pdf
- 8. Building Report.pdf
- X. Agency Agreement Guide.pdf
- X. Auction Forms and Location.pdf
- X. LLUR.pdf
- X. Mortgage Broker.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Reubyn Bisschops
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd Ilam
Licensed REAA 2008
“Passion, Energy & Determination.”
A Fresh Approach to Real Estate
Reubyn is leading the new generation of real estate agent, with her friendly, down-to-earth, yet un-relenting and determined approach.
After earning her Bachelor of Sports & Recreational Management with a Major in Marketing, Reubyn began working in numerous sporting and corporate event management roles, all whilst competing on the world stage for triathlon.
Reubyn has recently taken her passion for marketing and management along with her competitive nature and motivation to succeed and successfully applied these to real estate.
Reubyn strongly believes in setting a new benchmark for customer service by working hard to ensure a smooth and rewarding process for her clients.
Through her own personal real estate ventures Reubyn has recognised the need for a fresh, customer-focused approach to the industry. Her down-to-earth and bubbly personality will be a welcomed change to the real estate industry.
This coupled with her ‘never give up’ mind-set and desire to achieve will ensure she exceeds all your highest expectations.