4 Joe Burns Place, Wigram Happy Days are Here again!Tweet
- /Auction Agreement/
- Auction Agreement 4 Joe Burns Place Approved.pdf
- /Auction? Eek! What do I do?/
- AML Identification Warning.pdf
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- Auction Guide.pdf
- Authority to Bid Telephone Form.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- Buying at Auction.pdf
- /EQC /
- EQC - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- Mortgage Broker - Nathan Miglani.pdf
- /Floor Plan/
- Floor Plan - 4 Joe Burns Place.jpg
- Certificate of Insurance - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- Insurance Broker - Kelvin Holmes.pdf
- CCC Property Files A - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- CCC Property Files B - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- CCC Property Files C - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- CCC Property Files D - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- LIM - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- /Legal Assistance/
- Conveyancing (Solicitor) - Kara Mangan.pdf
- /Pre-Auction Offer/
- Pre Offer Auction Process - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- Pre-Auction Offer Checklist - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
- /Rental Assessment/
- 4 Joe Burns Place - Rental Assessment.pdf
- Title - 4 Joe Burns Place.pdf
Property DescriptionMake 2020 a year to remember for all the right reasons!
This much-loved family home in Wigram will be the perfect place for a new bubble to settle in.
Warm, sunny and with great flow between rooms and to the outdoor spaces, there's no doubt about it this really did prove to be an ideal place for lockdown. You've had the chance to closely examine what does and doesn't work in the home environment - now's your opportunity to get exactly what you want.
Two spacious, interconnected living areas, open plan with dining and kitchen and with good connections to the roomy entrance foyer
Both living areas open to a very private, fully fenced and paved courtyard
Two heat pumps and all day sun
Four double bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, en-suite and direct access outdoors
Light neutral décor throughout
Double garage with drive-through to the rear of the property, for your boat or recreational toys, plus internal access
Located in Wigram in a quiet cul-de-sac with walkway access across the road directly to Harvard Park, it's not hard to visualize family life based here.
From this peaceful neighborhood the central city is only 10 minutes away, Riccarton mall 8 mins and The Hub Hornby 4 mins - that's pretty handy to almost everything!
Happy days are here again and this could well be the spot to enjoy them from.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyPlease leave a coBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.mment when access the files, as to the reason and for whom.
Contact Andrea Allen
Harcourts Grenadier City
98 Moorhouse Avenue, City, Christchurch
Who is the woman behind the Open Home Sign?
• Excellent communicator & an Attentive listener
• Warm & Understanding
• Hardworking & Creative
Andrea Allen’s career in screen media allowed her gregarious personality a perfect platform warmly welcoming in viewers and guests to her studio. Andreas passion to help people and the wider community has extended to assisting charities by MCing and organising charity auction events.
Giving back to the community is very important to Andrea. She is an elected member of the Woodend Sefton Community Board, Member of the Waimakariri Health Advisory Group, Chair of the North Canterbury Neighbourhood Support.
Andrea Allen respects the importance of clear and excellent communication. Managing and nurturing her client relationships has been paramount to her Real Estate Career success to date. Never taking for granted the value of loyalty from her clients.
Andrea loves nothing more than hitting the road on her road bike training, paddle boarding, playing her bass guitar and regular Yoga. Lust for classic cars has become a bit of an obsession. She calls herself a middle class bogan - proudly!
Let her V8 determination take your buying and selling experience from first to fifth gear smoothly and swiftly.