6 Te Rau A Kaka Street, Marshland Stylish and Spacious Family Home!Tweet
- A. Title.pdf
- B. Instrument 9773606.4.pdf
- B1. Instrument 9773606.5.pdf
- C. House Specification.pdf
- J. Land Zoning.JPG
- K. Rates.JPG
- L. School Zone.pdf
- M. Michelle's Profile.pdf
- P. Pre-Deadline Offer.pdf
- Z. Due diligence disclaimer for info packs.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stunning 242m² four-bedroom home sits on a sprawling landscaped section. With reserves, playgrounds and a splendid waterway, this development has been designed with family, community and connection in mind. This bright and sunny home has with beautiful open plan living, dining and kitchen offers space for everyone, accentuated with high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. The second lounge offers a place for quiet times. Three luxurious bathrooms (including TWO ensuits) are all beautifully appointed. The whole house is decorated in muted and natural tones, ensuring your furniture looks like it was made for the rooms! Central heating system makes sure it is warm in winter and cool in summer for the entire family. Drapes and blinds are installed, ready for you to move in! This home is one to put on your list!
It's hard to find a better location to raise a family and live your best life, than here - just 15 minutes to the city centre and the airport. A multitude of shopping centres and malls are mere minutes away and the wonderful Bottle Lake Forrest and the Beach can be biked, walked or driven to - its just so close! Nature here we come!
In addition to the many amazing reasons to move here, within five minutes' walk you have two golf courses, plus, if you have school-aged children, the state-of-the-art Marshlands School is literally on your doorstep.
Make the move, and don't delay - in particular 6 Te Rau a Kaka Street, can be yours!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michelle Fu
Michelle joins the International Office
within Harcourts Gold after a successful career as an
economics analyst for the New Zealand Government and
a commercial analyst in a private sector. She was born in
China, attended university in New Zealand (postgraduate
with distinction in finance and economics) and she and
her family have made Christchurch their home since then.
Michelle is passionate about using her strong analytical
skills to help match buyers with the perfect property for
them. She is fluent in both English and Mandarin and is
comfortable in relating freely to both Western and Asian
cultures. She can fully appreciate the cultural differences
which appeal to customers and directly affect selling
prices as well as what can bring about a successful sale.
Michelle has strong networks in both the Chinese
and non-Chinese communities in Christchurch. She
was a leader in the Chinese Student Association back
in university, and acted as a bridge between multi
organisations and the Chinese community. She has
also worked on the Christchurch China Sister Cities
Michelle has a professional and friendly approach with a
focus on trust, integrity, and customer service.
“I’m committed to guide you through the home buying
and selling process and get you your new home or
investment property as smoothly as possible.
Coming from a property investment family background,
and with years of experience as a professional analyst, I
have a strong insight into property market trends.
Let me help you make your real estate dream a reality.
Take that first small step of phoning or emailing me today.