1 Karos LaneTweet
- 1 Karos Lane - Property Search.pdf
- 1 Karos Lane, Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- District Plan Property Search.pdf
- Floor level assessment.pdf
- Rates and valuation search _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- Title and Covenants.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Benny Jiang
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Benny immigrated to New Zealand from China in 2001 and met his wife Amy while they both under took Foundation Studies in Auckland prior to being accepted to Canterbury University. Benny Graduated B.Com Economics in 2007. Together Benny and Amy have embraced their chosen "Kiwi lifestyle" making Christchurch their home, along with their infant son Henry born following the 2011 quake.
Benny is an active sportsperson, enjoying swimming, soccer and fishing.
Benny proudly joined Ray White Next Step Realty team in 2010. His fluency in both Mandarin and Cantonese is a great asset when dealing with many of his clients as it aids with the crossover of cultures in multicultural New Zealand.