2 Boulder Lane, Pyes Pa Opportunities AboundTweet
- 2 Boulder Lane - Spec's and Suppliers.pdf
- TCC Property File - Part 1 of 3.pdf
- /Record of Title/
- Landonline - 694580.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionYES is the word you will want to shout when you see inside this incredibly unique and exciting property. Boasting four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious open plan living room with upgraded kitchen PLUS a huge extra utility room. The options here are endless.
Accessed from both Lakes Boulevard and Boulder Lane. Dual entry is the perfect way to accommodate family, gran or guests with their own separate living area, perfect for B&B. And like several of the properties along this popular section of Lakes Boulevard, this could be the ideal work from home option because of the space, size location and visual appeal.
Zoned Commercial with Residential right of use, this is one of the most versatile properties at the Lakes. The neighbouring houses with this special classification have been snapped up within days of reaching the market by astute buyers.
And you will be so impressed with 2 Boulder Lane which offers even more than its popular neighbouring properties with larger space and a corner site. The spacious rooms, stone benchtops, gorgeous professionally made drapes, water filtration system at mains and three heat pumps are just some of the incredible extras.
So very central. This home is a stroll to Maude cafe, friendly local shops, bus stop, doctors and of course those remarkable walks around The Lakes.
Think about what works for you and how you can use this property to achieve the result you have been searching for. It has options in so many different ways.
Do not wait, book an appointment to view this exciting property with Katherine Boyed today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.