25 Little Gem Road, Wigram Simply StunningTweet
- A. Title.pdf
- B. Buffet Intall Pack.pdf
- C. Kitchen Pantry Install Pack.pdf
- D. Laundry Install Pack.pdf
- E. SINK QUOTE.pdf
- F. JOINERY QUOTES.pdf
- G. Insurance.jpg
- H. Land Zoning.jpg
- I. Floor Plan - Lot36 Magnolia Estate.pdf
- J. Due diligence disclaimer for info packs.pdf
- K. REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- L. Overseas Investment Act.pdf
Property DescriptionSet in a prime position in Magnolia Estate Wigram and designed to receive all-day sun, this executive contemporary residence is simply impressive.
This elegant 233sqm family home was intelligently crafted to satisfy the every modern luxury you could need in superior style, which comprises of a spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, three sunny double bedrooms and generously proportioned bathroom with under floor heating. The large European style designer kitchen acts as the heart of the home; featuring a walk-in pantry, stone island bench and high-end appliances. Kept with families in mind, the open-plan living area offers plenty of versatility and excellent indoor/outdoor flow to the beautiful private deck and backyard nestled with native plantings and soak up the sun all day long. Extra formal living area offers the opportunity to retreat or enjoy movie with family together, where the flexible space could also function as a 5th bedroom. All this provides ample accommodation and space for all family dynamics. Double-glazing window, aluminum joinery and heat pumps guarantee year-round comfort whilst the separate laundry, fully insulated double garage, and plenty of parking further extended the ease of modern family living.
The location of this property is one of the most admired and desired areas in Chirstchurch - Private and peaceful, live the good life while still retaining proximity to shops, schools and an easy commute to the City.
This immaculate residence has everything you are looking for. Please contact us for more details and to arrange your private viewing.
Get a better idea of this property, check on below link:
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michelle Fu
Michelle joins the International Office
within Harcourts Gold after a successful career as an
economics analyst for the New Zealand Government and
a commercial analyst in a private sector. She was born in
China, attended university in New Zealand (postgraduate
with distinction in finance and economics) and she and
her family have made Christchurch their home since then.
Michelle is passionate about using her strong analytical
skills to help match buyers with the perfect property for
them. She is fluent in both English and Mandarin and is
comfortable in relating freely to both Western and Asian
cultures. She can fully appreciate the cultural differences
which appeal to customers and directly affect selling
prices as well as what can bring about a successful sale.
Michelle has strong networks in both the Chinese
and non-Chinese communities in Christchurch. She
was a leader in the Chinese Student Association back
in university, and acted as a bridge between multi
organisations and the Chinese community. She has
also worked on the Christchurch China Sister Cities
Michelle has a professional and friendly approach with a
focus on trust, integrity, and customer service.
“I’m committed to guide you through the home buying
and selling process and get you your new home or
investment property as smoothly as possible.
Coming from a property investment family background,
and with years of experience as a professional analyst, I
have a strong insight into property market trends.
Let me help you make your real estate dream a reality.
Take that first small step of phoning or emailing me today.