3 Oregon Place, BurwoodTweet
- B. Title.pdf
- B1. Instrument 506356.pdf
- B2. Instrument 842078.12.pdf
- B3. Instrument 845643.1.pdf
- C. Building Inspection 2020.pdf
- D. EQC CLM_2010_070929 CLAIM SETTLEMENT ADVICE LETTER.pdf
- D. LLUR.pdf
- D1. CLM_2010_070929_FLAT LAND LEGEND SHEET.pdf
- D2. CLM_2010_070929_FLAT LAND SKETCH.pdf
- D3. CLM_2010_070929_FLAT LAND SOW.pdf
- D4. CLM_2010_070929_SOC.pdf
- E. EQC CLM_2011_101740 - CLAIM SETTLEMENT ADVICE LETTER.pdf
- E1. CLM_2011_101740 - COMET FULL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- E2. CLM_2011_101740 - UNCOSTED SOW COMET.pdf
- E3. CLM_2011_101740 FLAT LAND CAT 1-7 CSA.pdf
- F. School Zone.pdf
- G. Rates.pdf
- H. Land Zoning.jpg
- L - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- M - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Y. Michelle's Profile.pdf
- Z. Due diligence disclaimer for info packs.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michelle Fu
Michelle joins the International Office
within Harcourts Gold after a successful career as an
economics analyst for the New Zealand Government and
a commercial analyst in a private sector. She was born in
China, attended university in New Zealand (postgraduate
with distinction in finance and economics) and she and
her family have made Christchurch their home since then.
Michelle is passionate about using her strong analytical
skills to help match buyers with the perfect property for
them. She is fluent in both English and Mandarin and is
comfortable in relating freely to both Western and Asian
cultures. She can fully appreciate the cultural differences
which appeal to customers and directly affect selling
prices as well as what can bring about a successful sale.
Michelle has strong networks in both the Chinese
and non-Chinese communities in Christchurch. She
was a leader in the Chinese Student Association back
in university, and acted as a bridge between multi
organisations and the Chinese community. She has
also worked on the Christchurch China Sister Cities
Michelle has a professional and friendly approach with a
focus on trust, integrity, and customer service.
“I’m committed to guide you through the home buying
and selling process and get you your new home or
investment property as smoothly as possible.
Coming from a property investment family background,
and with years of experience as a professional analyst, I
have a strong insight into property market trends.
Let me help you make your real estate dream a reality.
Take that first small step of phoning or emailing me today.