20 Newington Rd, Henderson 1034m2 Corner Site, Zoned Terrace & ApartmentTweet
- /Rental Appraisal/
- document (36).pdf
Property DescriptionCalling Developers/Investors!
Centrally located this 1034m2 (more or less) corner site property is rare to find. Zoned 'Terrace Housing and Apartment Buildings' giving a fantastic opportunity to build terrace houses or apartment building (subject to Council approval).
Location perfect - Waitakere Mega Centre, WestCity mall, Henderson Medical Centre, West Wave Pool, Holy Cross School, Unitec, Library, Henderson Train Station & Bus Interchange are all within walking distance. Waitakere Hospital, Trust Stadium, popular Sunderland private schools, Liston college, St Dominic school and motorway access are handy as well.
This solid home would be a good rental income source while you are holding the property for future development ; featuring 3 bedrooms, rumpus, study, one separate bathroom, a separate toilet and extra shower downstairs, spacious single garage and near new roof.
Don't miss out on this golden opportunity to buy this large corner site in such sought after location!!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Joseph Lee
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Since joining the real estate industry in 2002, Joseph Lee has proven to be a hard working, results driven salesperson who is very successful. He is committed to providing clients with informed and accurate information about the property market so they can make informed decisions.
Joseph’s background is in insurance. He is qualified with a Masters Degree of Insurance and Risk Management, which he completed in the UK. He has also worked in the IT industry, so is well equipped to maximise the technology and systems provided by Barfoot & Thompson to increase the exposure of his clients’ properties.
Joseph enjoys the personal interaction that the real estate business offers. He ensures the highest level of communication takes place throughout the sales process and, being fluent in English and Korean, takes pride in his ability to communicate with both English and Korean speaking clients.
Working for Barfoot & Thompson gives Joseph’s clients additional benefits. As a non-franchised company, everyone of Barfoot & Thompson’s 900+ salespeople have the opportunity to bring forward potential buyers for Joseph’s listings, and when he’s hunting for the right property for a client to buy he can search literally thousands of Barfoot & Thompson properties for sale to track down that perfect match.