6a Saint Thomas Place All the work done for youTweet
- Council Consent Including Working Drawings.PDF
- Deadline Brought Forward Friday 14th 4pm.jpg
- Engineers Final Sign Off.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement 6a Saint Thomas Place Final.pdf
- Southampton Street (3-85) (1).pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 6a Saint Thomas pl.pdf
Property DescriptionThis 3 bedroom permanent material home has been renovated to a very high standard and offers :
Brand new kitchen appliances
Spacious open plan dining and living
Indoor/outdoor flow from living area
3 double bedrooms with wardrobes
New modern bathroom with separate toilet
Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
Carpeted double internal access garage
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac down a private rear section
Private, secure and sunny backyard
Conveniently located near The Tannery, a boutique shopping emporium along the banks of the Heathcote River.
You are spoilt for choice with a variety of quality retail stores, cafes, restaurants and a local cinema and only a short distance to the CBD.
A great opportunity for first home buyers and investors not to be missed.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kimberley Smylie
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
175 Papanui Road, Merivale Christchurch 8014
Kimberley offers a fresh and innovative approach to real estate. Returning back to the industry after several years working in print, digital and social media, she is at the forefront of what is required to deliver success in today’s industry.
With over fifteen years of sales and real estate experience she is a confident negotiator, with the determination and motivation to achieve the best price for your property.
Having owned, sold and built her own homes, Kimberley understands how stressful this process can be. Her number one priority is to support you through this journey every step of the way, making it as seamless and stress-free as possible.
Kimberley is friendly, approachable and extremely passionate. She goes above and beyond for her clients, providing a quality service, with the energy and drive required to achieve the best results.