2A Ryburn Road, Mt Wellington Who doesn’t love options!Tweet
- Floor Insulation Record - 2A Ryburn Road.pdf
- Gas Cert. - 2A Ryburn Road.pdf
- LIM - 2A Ryburn Ave.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 2A Ryburn Road.pdf
- TITLE - 2A Ryburn Road, Mt Wellington.pdf
Property DescriptionWho doesn't love options! This exceptional home on a 617sqm prized corner freehold section certainly commands attention from all home buyers, families wanting more room or those wanting to work from home that are looking to secure a rare opportunity!
Set your heart on this stunning bungalow charmer with a sleep out that's already fitted out and with a Business Zoning for future development or a working from home opportunity. One thing is for sure, this home presents potential through and through.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Glenn Baker
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Glenn’s long and successful Real Estate Career in the Central Auckland Suburbs started in the mid-1980s. In 1990 he started the first Real Estate Franchise Office in Auckland which evolved into a dynamic office of experienced salespeople, consistently winning awards nationally and internationally, culminating with winning the World Champion International Office Award.
Glenn is upheld as somewhat of a Real Estate Legend renowned for impeccable service and superior local market knowledge. This expertise he applies to any property he presents to the market.
He is very much customer driven, aiming to provide his clients with an outstanding, rewarding, reliable and ethical real estate experience.
He feels the best approach to helping his clients in achieving their goals is “to first be a good listener.” You have to fully understand their needs, before you can make a valued recommendation on the best way to move forward.
He has a wealth of homegrown knowledge that helps you sell smarter, while he consistently achieves record-breaking prices in all sectors of the market.
As Principal and Salesperson, he strives to provide a public image and reputation that encompasses the highest levels of personal service, trust and enthusiasm, while continuing to develop innovative marketing strategies that will continue to lead the way.
The difference to you - is experience.
Contact John Procter
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
Beginning in real estate in 1999, and having enjoyed ever changing and varied markets, John continues to love working with all the attributes this area has and selling these to those who are looking to experience all that the location offers. As a member of the Clear Realty Team living in Royal Oak, the areas surrounding One Tree Hill are at the forefront of his mind, irrespective of the time or day of the week.
Having been self-employed all his working life, and an employer for the best part of 30 years; a lifetime of varied experience gives John useful and effective tools to help achieve the results clients expect.
Repeat referrals and buyer referrals confirm John’s integrity and work ethic, which together with trustworthiness and knowledge of the area, achieves a highly professional service. The ability to relate on a personal level to a varied cross-section of our vendor-buyer customers, along with patience, brings great results for both parties.
Do not hesitate to contact John if you have any questions regarding Real Estate.