23 and 25 Kinsey Terrace, CliftonTweet
- 23 Kinsey Terrace - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - EQC CLM-2011-199595 - Scope of Works (uncosted).pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - EQC CLM-2012-008667 - Scope of Works (uncosted).pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - EQC Land Claim Settlement Advice.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - EQC Land Settlement Calculation.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Insurance Certificate.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - LLUR.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Land Zoning.docx
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Property Inspection Report.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Rates and Valuation.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Retaining Wall Code Compliance BCN20148216.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Retaining Walls Land Sketch.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Structec Repair documentation.pdf
- CCC BCN201711142 - Consent - Plans - APPROVED.pdf
- LIM Report 23 Kinsey (Meehan).pdf
- LIM Report 25 Kinsey (Meehan).pdf
- /Previous Owners Repairs/
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - I-Structures report Oct 2017.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - PS1 retaining wall.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - PS4 and Inspection Records.pdf
- 25 Kinsey Terrace - Previous Owners Works Completed.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available. This information has been prepared by Whalan and Partners Limited, trading as Bayleys (“Bayleys”) as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification. It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and Whalan and Partners Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over. Prospective purchasers must not confine themselves to the contents of the Information but should, in conjunction with their professional advisors, make their own evaluation of the Property and conduct their own investigation, analysis, and verification of the data contained in the Information and otherwise concerning the Property. Such evaluation should extend to and include whether there has been a change in the affairs or prospects of the Property since the date of the Information or since the date as at which any information contained in the Information is expressed to be applicable. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. Bayleys and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Bayleys and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and neither Bayleys nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. Whalan and Partners Ltd, Bayleys. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.
Contact Marilyn Still
Whalan and Partners Ltd, Bayleys,
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
Since the beginning of her real estate career in 1997, Marilyn has consistently achieved an impressive record of sales successes. Her continual No. 1 salesperson status is due to her total commitment to delivering the very best results.
Whether working on a two hundred thousand dollar property or a two million dollar property Marilyn gives each her full attention from the beginning of the marketing, through the negotiation process to the after sales service making her vendors and purchasers clients for life. As well as working citywide Marilyn is well regarded in the Sumner area. Living locally, she is a specialist with excellent local knowledge. No one will market your home with more enthusiasm and commitment than Marilyn.
It is essential that buyers and sellers of real estate are able to rely on the judgment and advice of a proven specialist, utilizing comprehensive up-to-date information and resources Marilyn will welcome any enquiries.
Still Successfully Selling
Still Your Best Choice