1406A Pukuatua Street, Rotorua Central Super Tidy Central Living - Must SellTweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Final Auction Agreement - 1406A Pukuatua Street.pdf
- /Best Practice Auction Guide/
- REINZ Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- /Certificate Of Title/
- Certificate of Title.pdf
- /In House Complaints /
- InHouse Complaints Form.pdf
- /LIM Report/
- /Property File/
- /REAA Sale & Purchase Guide/
- REA Sale & purchase agreement guide.pdf
- /Rental Assessment/
- Rental Assessment - 1406A Pukuatua Street.pdf
Property DescriptionLooking to downsize or searching for your first home? Thinking about adding a low maintenance central unit to your investment portfolio? Would you prefer a modern kitchen and bathroom? Spacious living and three bedrooms? Like to have some garden space to grow your own vegetables or enjoy a glass of wine al fresco? Then this property will tick those boxes. This is that move in and unpack, cozy, ready to go home you have been waiting for.
Come along to the open home or give me a call to book a private viewing. The owners want sold so get your ducks in a row and be ready come Auction day.
Auction to be held 25th March 2021 at 11:00am inside the Millennium Hotel, 1270 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.