90 Perry St, Papanui Practical on PerryTweet
- /001 Title/
- /002 EQC/
- /003 Insurance/
- /004 LIM/
- LIM70234692 - Report - 90 Perry Street.pdf
- /004a LIM - notification of a resource consent application _ Erica street/
- RMA2020914 s95 Decision - with appendices.pdf
- /005 Rental agreement/
- /006 Rates/
- 006 CCC- Rates.pdf
- /007 Building Report/
- Perry St 90 NZS4306 Cert.pdf
- Perry St 90 1322.PDF
- /010 Auction Pack/
- 010 Gold Auction Pack.pdf
- /011 REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide/
- 011 REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /012 Overseas Investment Act/
- 012 Overseas Investment Act.pdf
Property DescriptionEnjoy an easy lifestyle at the end of Perry street. Being so close to Northlands mall, Merivale Mall and the buzz of central city less than 10 minutes by car.
Solidly built, with 3 good sized bedrooms, two living and a modern kitchen.
It's well suited for your property investment portfolio or a fantastic starter to the area.
The home is currently tenanted till September 2021. It meets the healthy home standards required for rentals.
Be quick to act, practical on Perry presents a fabulous opportunity.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jo Grams
Gold Real Estate Ltd
Licenced Agent REAA 2008
Whether you’re looking for a new home, or selling your house, you need someone on your team. Someone who will go above and beyond.
That someone is me.
If you’re selling, my job is to get you a price that exceeds your expectations.
And that all comes down to how your property is marketed.
Before I became a real estate agent, I ran a successful photography business and I was an interior designer. These experiences make me uniquely qualified to present your property in the best possible light.
I help buyers in Christchurch find their dream home, minimizing risk, and making it easy to get what you are looking for.