147 Perymans Road Rare and Appealing: A Century in the MakingTweet
- Building Inspection 147 Perymans Rd.pdf
- Comparable Sales- 147 Perymans Road, Lincoln, Selwyn - CMA 17.1.21.pdf
- Contract - 147 Perymans Rd.pdf
- Deadline Sale Info 147 Perymans Rd.pdf
- EQC and Insurance info 147 PERYMANS ROAD.pdf
- Electrical Report (1).pdf
- Floor plan of extensions.pdf
- Lim with disclaimer.pdf
- Other Info Rates, LLUR, Land zone.pdf
Property DescriptionA beautiful country home offering character and a rich history-packed point of difference.
For over 20 years the owners' family have cherished all that this home and lifestyle offers, restoring and renovating it back into a generous charming comfortable home.
Surrounded by an idyllic 4 hectare lifestyle block with established landscaped gardens, fruit trees and canopy of century-old trees. The heritage is still retained in the rusticity of the surroundings.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mark Lambie
Ray White Metro
A J McPherson and Associates Ltd (Licensed, REAA 2008)
As one of Ray White’s top performing agents, Mark Lambie has been a respected name in the Christchurch real estate market for over 18 years. Renowned as a consummate professional of immense integrity and experience, his clients rely on him to deliver outstanding results, provide flawless service and create the most rewarding real estate experience possible.
Mark’s clear vision for the future and commitment to progress and innovation are backed by the highly regarded Ray White Metro and the group’s leading edge technology and advanced marketing solutions.
Mark’s unsurpassed local market knowledge is enhanced by Ray White’s extensive database of contacts, providing his clients with the most impressive marketing network available.
Mark has a genuine empathy for people and gets the most satisfaction out of seeing people achieve the best posible result. A firm believer of hard work and attention to detail, sees him provide all clients with exceptional service and most importantly the very best result.
Ray White Elite Performer 2016
Ray White Elite Performer 2017
Ray White Premier Performer 2018