2B Pearce Street, Vogeltown, Wellington Million dollar views with outstanding sun!Tweet
- 2b Pearce Street- Rent Appraisal.pdf
- Code Compliance Certificate for SR185422.pdf
- Final report 2b Pearce St - 21.12.2020.pdf
- Lim report - 2B Pearce Street.pdf
- Title 2B Pearce Street .pdf
Property DescriptionWith generous spaces, extensive recent cosmetic and structural upgrades, a sunny aspect, and a striking city and harbour view presiding over Wellington. This is a home you will no doubt be in love with for some time to come.
Our vendors are sad to have to leave and have relished bringing up their children here. But opportunities outside of Wellington beckon. Spread over three distinct levels. It is immediately obvious upon entry that everything here is distinctively spacious!
Two/three large living areas (one on the lower level and two on the upper level if you count the large dining and living) mean the home lends itself well to families where multiple spaces are needed. The perfect teenage family home. Doors lead to two decks that will really make you feel on top of the world. There will never be a dull moment while gazing out across the ever-changing vista.
You will enjoy the three bedrooms, two bathrooms (three wc's), the large double garage with internal access, two gas heaters (the gas fire on the upper level is almost brand new) for comfort, and the decks bathed in sun. The owners have had to peel themselves away from the kitchen they designed and have enjoyed thoroughly while residing.
A low maintenance garden with a sunny, private decking area has been thoroughly used and appreciated.
We look forward to meeting you.
Tenders Close 18th March 2021 at 1:00pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kahn May
Ray White Wellington City. Leaders Real Estate City Limited Licensed (REAA 2008).
Licensed REAA 2008
I feel fortunate to have grown up in a farming family on the outskirts of a small rural town in the Far North with Mum, Dad, and my three siblings. It is from these humble beginnings that sparked the satisfaction I feel from good, honest, hard work.
From becoming head boy of my High School, to accepting an offer to become part of the New Zealand Army as an Officer, then furthering my education at Massey University have all led me to where I am today. All these parts of my life have taught me skills such as teamwork, leadership, and time management among many others and provide a good base for my role.
I moved to Wellington over 14 years ago and pursued a career in Real Estate shortly after, having now had my license for nearly 13 years. A drive to carry out real estate at the highest level still lights a fire within me. I couldn’t think of a career I would rather be involved in. Any awards won or recognition garnered is just a bonus.
Outside of Real Estate, I live in Wellington with my wife Amy and my son Kiaan. Becoming a Dad has been my greatest achievement to date. I am a social person and have a good sense of humor – I have been known to pull a few harmless pranks in my time!
I find great enjoyment in physical exercise; I have represented to a regional and national level in Swimming, Rugby and Triathlons. Currently, I pursue Crossfit as an outlet for energy where I have competed among the best in NZ. Being a little older now, I would be the first to admit it is getting a little harder to compete with the guys 10 – 15 years my junior (especially trying to work through a long-standing niggling injury). My discipline, determination, and mental fortitude needed to succeed in sport carry directly through to the real estate industry, helping me to stay very focused throughout the sale until completion and achieve the best result for clients.