31C Naseby Street, MerivaleTweet
- Auction Pack - further information.pdf
- Buying at Auction, registration of interest.pdf
- Certificate of Insurance - D0013702742.pdf
- LIM CCC 31C Naseby Street.pdf
- Rates and valuation search _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Title 784591.pdf
- Tom McKinnon - ANZ mortgages.pdf
Property DescriptionUncompromised Luxury Living
Definitely striking, decidedly desirable and totally cool this vibrant residence is overflowing with luxury and is nothing short of a contemporary masterpiece.
Built by award winning Home Trends Builders in 2018, design brilliance and artistic vision are exhibited throughout this 293sqm abode positioned in a premium Merivale address.
From first impressions right through the divine internal and external spaces… stunning aspects feature at every turn:
• 293sqm over two levels clad in eye catching textural brick, block and cedar
• Four double bedrooms each serviced by four individual fully tiled ensuites and fitted wardrobes
• Luxurious sun drenched master suite with double ensuite and his/hers walk-in-robe, second master choice on level one
• Socially focused central kitchen with walk-in-scullery merging naturally with the dining zone
• Dual sided gas fire separating the dining/formal lounge with a second sumptuous living space on level two
• Sensational outdoor living sanctuary with built in BBQ, gas fire, timber bar leaner, wine fridge and automatic louvered system and spa zone
• Glamorous powder room for guests, fully fitted laundry and excellent storage including garden shed
• Designer lighting, deluxe wallpapers, built in cabinetry and soft furnishings chosen with flair
• CGHS, CBHS, Heaton and Elmwood Normal school zones with an easy walk to private school options
• Double internal access garaging and ample off street parking space
Our vendors are motivated, seeking a swift result and offer the property for a short call Auction prior to Easter so enquire today for a private appointment or view at open home times.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available. This information has been prepared by Whalan and Partners Limited, trading as Bayleys (“Bayleys”) as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification. It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and Whalan and Partners Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over. Prospective purchasers must not confine themselves to the contents of the Information but should, in conjunction with their professional advisors, make their own evaluation of the Property and conduct their own investigation, analysis and verification of the data contained in the Information and otherwise concerning the Property. Such evaluation should extend to and include whether there has been a change in the affairs or prospects of the Property since the date of the Information or since the date as at which any information contained in the Information is expressed to be applicable. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. Bayleys and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Bayleys and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and neither Bayleys nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. Whalan and Partners Ltd, Bayleys. Licensed under the REAA 2008.
Contact Steve and Belinda Ellis
Whalan and Partners Ltd, Bayleys,
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
With an established reputation for success, Steve and Belinda Ellis are one of Christchurch’s most successful husband and wife real estate teams. Their combined passion for real estate and strong work ethic allows them to consistently meet their clients’ needs and expectations, while their individual strengths complement each other, and their business.
With ten years experience in real estate this award winning couple consistently perform in the top 5% of Bayleys agents in residential sales in the country.
Steve and Belinda believe that their success has come from their total dedication to putting their clients needs first. “This process is not about us, it’s about getting the best possible result for the people we are working for and that is only done with the highest standards of marketing, communication and professional skills and service.” says Steve.
Steve, with over 20 years of experience in corporate management and sales and marketing, has a vast amount of experience in deal negotiation, while Belinda’s 20-year teaching background has fostered her strong attention to detail and a flair for organisation. With these complementary strengths, this dynamic duo offers their clients a balanced and professional approach that delivers property marketing at the highest level.