38 Canon St The Ultimate StarterTweet
- Additional Info Rates, LLUR, Land Zone, FFL, Roof Warranty.pdf
- Auction Information 2_38 Canon St.pdf
- Contract_Auction - 38 Canon St.pdf
- EQC information 38 Canon St.pdf
- LIM 2_38 Canon st.pdf
- Rental Appraisal -38 Canon St, St Albans.pdf
- S&P REAA Guide.pdf
- Title 2_38 Canon St.pdf
Property DescriptionAs soon as you walk through the front door you will feel instantly relaxed and at home in this classic mid century duplex. Well maintained and enhanced this property features neutral modern decor, an upgraded galley kitchen, separate dining room and for the evening retreats a cosy lounge complete with a log burner. Two double bedrooms are catered by a good sized bathroom. Keep the winter chills away with two heat-pumps and good insulation. Framed by white roses and a classic white picket fence, this property enjoys a separate driveway, carport and offstreet parking.
A location of complete convenience, so handy to the Edgeware shops/amenities and easy access to the exciting rejuvenating city centre. RV $325,000
The owner has already purchased the next place and motivation is very high to sell on or before auction day. Make this happy haven yours!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mark Lambie
Ray White Metro
A J McPherson and Associates Ltd (Licensed, REAA 2008)
As one of Ray White’s top performing agents, Mark Lambie has been a respected name in the Christchurch real estate market for over 18 years. Renowned as a consummate professional of immense integrity and experience, his clients rely on him to deliver outstanding results, provide flawless service and create the most rewarding real estate experience possible.
Mark’s clear vision for the future and commitment to progress and innovation are backed by the highly regarded Ray White Metro and the group’s leading edge technology and advanced marketing solutions.
Mark’s unsurpassed local market knowledge is enhanced by Ray White’s extensive database of contacts, providing his clients with the most impressive marketing network available.
Mark has a genuine empathy for people and gets the most satisfaction out of seeing people achieve the best posible result. A firm believer of hard work and attention to detail, sees him provide all clients with exceptional service and most importantly the very best result.
Ray White Elite Performer 2016
Ray White Elite Performer 2017
Ray White Premier Performer 2018