49 Nottingham Drive, Hamilton Exceptional Value In Sherwood ParkTweet
- Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Instrument (1).pdf
- Property Brochure.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - Pre Type.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 20022350 - 49 Nottingham DR - New Dwelling and Garage - PLANS COPYRIGHT TO G J GARDNER HOMES.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 20022350 - 49~ham DR - New Dwelling and Garage - PLANS COPYRIGHT TO G J GARDNER HOMES (Plans).PDF
- School Zones.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionExcelling in location and liveability, this modern home has family life all figured out. Nestled in Sherwood Park, the University of Waikato is just a short stroll away with excellent public transport options right at your fingertips. A GJ Gardner build, this two-levelled property is well positioned on a 680m2 section with the homes compass facing north. The open-plan kitchen/dining takes care of everyday needs connecting out to sheltered outdoor living to create a great platform for entertaining guests and family. The kitchen offers a functional workspace finished with engineered stone tops and a full array of appliances including gas cooking. There's a casual family living zone, along with a separate formal lounge to provide ideal separation for the kids, media or privacy. The master is positioned on the ground level along with outdoor access, there's a walk-through robe and dual access bathroom. Along with a fresh run of carpet, both bathrooms have recently been refurbished finished to a high standard with fully tiled showers and trendy black tapware. Upstairs there's four generous bedrooms along with the second family bathroom. Garaging is double internal access. This ideal location is sought for its Boys' and Girls' High School zoning and proximity to Hillcrest education, the University of Waikato, Ruakura Business Park and Innovation Park. Sports and recreational facilities abound and Wairere Expressway is moments away for effortless commuting. Representing excellent value, this simply will not last. Contact Yvenna or Craig to view today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.