46 Moonlight Drive, Rototuna Plaster Over BrickTweet
- 46 Moonlight Drive - Instrument 2.pdf
- 46 Moonlight Drive - Instrument.pdf
- 46 Moonlight Drive - Title.pdf
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Auction Advantages.pdf
- Auction Agreement APPROVED.pdf
- Auction-Best Practice Guide ,Purchaser.pdf
- Auction-Pre Auction Sales Procedure, September 2017.pdf
- Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- Flood Map.pdf
- Full Plan.PDF
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent.PDF
- School Zone.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
Property DescriptionOn point for today's family, this north Rototuna home effortlessly blends strong design elements within a culture of stylish, modern living. Its efficient layout serves up open and formal living spaces, four genuine double bedrooms and two bathrooms. A propensity for outdoor living is demonstrated in the easy way the internal environment, including the master suite, embraces the outdoors. Built by Select Homes, the home has plaster of brick integrity and a groomed kerbside profile. A double-door entry provides a big warm welcome and thoughtful site placement optimises solar gain. The quality kitchen showcases form and function with its combination of granite bench-tops, dry scullery, island/breakfast bar combo, and 900mm oven units topped by a five-burner gas hob. French doors spill onto an entertainment courtyard wired for sound. Heat pump, HRV ventilation and gas hot water provide daily comfort. Spacious forecourt parking complements the double internal access garage. Children have plenty of room to run about in the securely fenced backyard; Moonlight Drive Playground is scooter distance away when they want to meet up with the neighbourhood kids. Zoned for all levels of north-city schools, and with new and existing town centres close by, the location is hard to beat. Our sellers have vacated and provided clear instructions to sell. Contact Yvenna or Craig to arrange your priority viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.