4 Cyril Way, Paparangi Take me homeTweet
- Examples of two bedroom sales within radius of 4 Cyril Way.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand.pdf
- Memorandum of lease.pdf
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- Title part 1.pdf
- Title part 2.pdf
Property DescriptionConveniently located and affordable. This spacious two-bedroom semi-detached townhouse is being sold for the first time in over 18 years.
Constructed during the 70s and configured over two levels, living here is easy. Both bedrooms are a generous double with wardrobes, perfect if you are planning on a flatmate to help subsidize the mortgage. The bathroom is well located with an ideal separate toilet/laundry combination. The living/dining area, on the upper level to maximize sun and views, works well in an open-plan fashion with the kitchen.
The private westerly aspect means that it is well-positioned to receive copious amounts of sun, especially the sought-after afternoon variety. You will love gazing out upon the private bush and tree-lined landscape.
A short drive or walk from the Johnsonville amenities, bus stops are also less than 100 meters away. Helston Park is almost straight across the road. Off-street parking is accommodated by way of a spacious car pad.
Zoned for Rewa Rewa and Paparangi Schools, Newlands Intermediate, and Newlands College.
Contact Kahn for more information or to make an appointment to view. Alternatively, see you at the open homes!
* Yellow outline is indicative only
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kahn May
Ray White Wellington City. Leaders Real Estate City Limited Licensed (REAA 2008).
Licensed REAA 2008
I feel fortunate to have grown up in a farming family on the outskirts of a small rural town in the Far North with Mum, Dad, and my three siblings. It is from these humble beginnings that sparked the satisfaction I feel from good, honest, hard work.
From becoming head boy of my High School, to accepting an offer to become part of the New Zealand Army as an Officer, then furthering my education at Massey University have all led me to where I am today. All these parts of my life have taught me skills such as teamwork, leadership, and time management among many others and provide a good base for my role.
I moved to Wellington over 14 years ago and pursued a career in Real Estate shortly after, having now had my license for nearly 13 years. A drive to carry out real estate at the highest level still lights a fire within me. I couldn’t think of a career I would rather be involved in. Any awards won or recognition garnered is just a bonus.
Outside of Real Estate, I live in Wellington with my wife Amy and my son Kiaan. Becoming a Dad has been my greatest achievement to date. I am a social person and have a good sense of humor – I have been known to pull a few harmless pranks in my time!
I find great enjoyment in physical exercise; I have represented to a regional and national level in Swimming, Rugby and Triathlons. Currently, I pursue Crossfit as an outlet for energy where I have competed among the best in NZ. Being a little older now, I would be the first to admit it is getting a little harder to compete with the guys 10 – 15 years my junior (especially trying to work through a long-standing niggling injury). My discipline, determination, and mental fortitude needed to succeed in sport carry directly through to the real estate industry, helping me to stay very focused throughout the sale until completion and achieve the best result for clients.