83 Silverstream Road, Crofton Downs, Wellington Substantial sun trap in a sought-after location!Tweet
- 83 Silverstream Road - Tender Pack - Kahn May.pdf
- 83 Silverstream Road - brochure.pdf
- Building inspection - 83 Silverstream Road, Crofton Downs.pdf
- Floor plans 83 Silverstream Road.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand.pdf
- LIM 83 Silverstream Road .pdf
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- RentAppraisal - 83 Silverstream Road - Crofton Downs.pdf
- Title - 83 Silverstream Road.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilt to modern standards with four generous bedrooms, two well appointed bathrooms powered by a Rinnai gas system, and seamless indoor/outdoor flow to a sunny and private rear yard. There is a LOT to love about 83 Silverstream Road.
Presented to the market for the first time ever. The current owners have no doubt that you will enjoy ownership as much as they have. Elevated, private, and configured over two spacious levels. Creature comforts like double glazing and extensive insulation plus a large double garage with internal access are a given in this contemporary masterpiece.
The kitchen exudes a quality finish with stone bench and island tops, a large 5 burner oven, gas-fired cooking, and a large walk-in pantry. Kitchen/dining and living work in an open plan fashion and the continuous connection to the back yard via a large sliding door means that barbeques and al fresco dining are a must on those Wellington summer evenings.
The master bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. This expansive four-bedroom home can be versatile with its use of spaces. The fourth bedroom could also be used as another living/workspace. One of the larger laundries I have seen with ample storage area under the stairs. A third w/c off the landing at the top of the stairs.
The double garaging is complimented by extra off-street parking for two vehicles.
In zone for popular Crofton Downs Primary. The train is only a very short walk away as is Countdown supermarket and Mitre 10.
Call Kahn to view or see you at the open home
For sale by tender closing Thursday the 11th of March at 1 pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kahn May
Ray White Wellington City. Leaders Real Estate City Limited Licensed (REAA 2008).
Licensed REAA 2008
I feel fortunate to have grown up in a farming family on the outskirts of a small rural town in the Far North with Mum, Dad, and my three siblings. It is from these humble beginnings that sparked the satisfaction I feel from good, honest, hard work.
From becoming head boy of my High School, to accepting an offer to become part of the New Zealand Army as an Officer, then furthering my education at Massey University have all led me to where I am today. All these parts of my life have taught me skills such as teamwork, leadership, and time management among many others and provide a good base for my role.
I moved to Wellington over 14 years ago and pursued a career in Real Estate shortly after, having now had my license for nearly 13 years. A drive to carry out real estate at the highest level still lights a fire within me. I couldn’t think of a career I would rather be involved in. Any awards won or recognition garnered is just a bonus.
Outside of Real Estate, I live in Wellington with my wife Amy and my son Kiaan. Becoming a Dad has been my greatest achievement to date. I am a social person and have a good sense of humor – I have been known to pull a few harmless pranks in my time!
I find great enjoyment in physical exercise; I have represented to a regional and national level in Swimming, Rugby and Triathlons. Currently, I pursue Crossfit as an outlet for energy where I have competed among the best in NZ. Being a little older now, I would be the first to admit it is getting a little harder to compete with the guys 10 – 15 years my junior (especially trying to work through a long-standing niggling injury). My discipline, determination, and mental fortitude needed to succeed in sport carry directly through to the real estate industry, helping me to stay very focused throughout the sale until completion and achieve the best result for clients.