216 Yaldhurst Road, AvonheadTweet
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- Auction Pack.pdf
- CCC PS3 Statement - Sewer.pdf
- EQC - SOW.pdf
- EQC - Foundation Crack Repairs.pdf
- EQC - CSA Letter (Undercap).pdf
- EQC - Phil Sparey Quote for Fireplaces.pdf
- EQC - Plumbforce Quote.pdf
- EQC - Settlement letter.pdf
- Electrical Certificate - Code of Compliance.pdf
- Heating Appliances Details.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- PS3 For Minor Foundation Cracks Repairs & Foundation Recoating.pdf
- PlumbForce - As-Built Plan Sewer Drainage.pdf
- PlumbForce Invoice INV-0385.pdf
- PlumbForce Invoice INV-0387.pdf
- RJ Crouch Invoice IV03056.pdf
- RJ Crouch Invoice IV03226.pdf
- RJ Crouch Invoice IV03259.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- Sinsulation Invoice Underfloor Insulation.pdf
- Sinsulation Invoice for batts.pdf
- Title CB1B_1281.pdf
Property DescriptionModern ease of living is assured at this superbly freshly renovated home. Enjoy a contemporary colour scheme and tasteful decor which infuses the interior with effortless style.
This immaculate brick beauty boasts superb sun and privacy with excellent flow on a mouthwatering 809m2 section. This is a highly attractive opportunity for families and investors alike.
Facing north-west for all-day sun this ready-made family hub has a well-appointed family sized bathroom, and the two toilets complement this 3 double bedroom home. The living areas are just as generous with excellent natural light and easy flow add to the expansiveness. The modern open-plan kitchen/dining area is beautifully equipped, while the spacious interconnecting living areas boast multiple double doors that spill out onto the sheltered patio providing a show-stopper of a social space for entertaining. Completing the appeal is a separate laundry, plus a heat pump and log burner ensuring excellent warmth.
Outside, the private gardens are sunny, serene and easy to look after. A lawn and established shrubs and trees provide a gorgeous green outlook. The double garage is made complete with a mechanics pit, great for the car enthusiast of the house plus there is plenty of off-street parking spaces that make this property as practical as it is appealing.
This gem of a property is awaiting it's new family to move in and enjoy being only a 5 minute drive from shops, amenities, and the airport.
Auction to be held at the Ray White Central Christchurch rooms Level 2/76 Hereford Street from 11am Thursday 29th April 2021 (unless sold prior)
For a private viewing or a full information pack on this listing, please contact Mariessa Waddington on email@example.com
When alert levels change Ray White Town & Lifestyle will adhere and conform to the requirements of the Government and the Real Estate Authority.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.