24a Canberra Place Classic Kiwi Living at it's Best!Tweet
- 24a Canberra Place Rental Appraisal.pdf
- CLM_2010_037564 - 24A CANBERRA PLACE - Engineer's Report.pdf
- CLM_2010_037564 - 24A CANBERRA PLACE - FLAT LAND INSPECTION SUMMARY.pdf
- CLM_2010_037564 - 24A CANBERRA PLACE - FLAT LAND SKETCH.pdf
- CLM_2010_037564 - 24A CANBERRA PLACE - FLAT LAND SOW.pdf
- CLM_2010_037564 - 24A CANBERRA PLACE - Less Than Excess Letter.pdf
- CLM_2011_100839 - 24A CANBERRA PLACE - COMET-A FULL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- CLM_2011_100839 - 24A CANBERRA PLACE - CSA.pdf
- Property Title.pdf
Property DescriptionWhat a setting! The dream of having your own large yard can come true. Set privately down a driveway this four bedroom home has the perfect outlook to the expansive lawn and garden.
The owners considered mordernising the property but instead you can have the opportunity to make this your something special! This is the perfect blank canvas to do so, mainly due to the massive, sunny living spaces that enjoy the garden surroundings.
With four bedrooms there is the added bonus of a studio outbuilding, which is powered and with two rooms! Plenty of space and scope to add this property to your rental investment portfolio or enjoy a lovely family home!
Great bones! So please express your interest as this property has to be sold!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.