58 Victoria Street, Alicetown, Lower Hutt Occupy or investTweet
- /Auction agreement /
- Victoria Street, 58, FINAL Auction agreement, 25.11.2019_.pdf
- /Certificate of title /
- Victoria Street, 58, Certificate of title 30.10.2019.pdf
- Information Memorandum_Victoria Street, 58_.pdf
- /Supp documents/
- Victoria Street, 58 IEP Assessment report.pdf
- Victoria Street, 58, IEP.pdf
- Victoria Street, 58, Insurance.pdf
- Victoria Street, 58, Lease agreement 27.11.2019.pdf
Property DescriptionThis 1970's constructed warehouse is located on a main arterial route.
Excellent stud height with dual frontage, with a great opportunity to own and occupy or invest. The current tenant is leaving at their lease expiry being 31 May 2020. The current gross rental is $67,800 + GST.
This is a must see property, construction of concrete tilt slabs and steel portal frames, long run iron roofing interspersed with generous clear light complete with vehicle access via front and rear electric roller doors. This vendor has owned since built and now its time to move on.
To obtain copies of all supplementary documents please register your details at https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/58VictoriaStreet
• High profile, main road location
• Short term remaining on an expiring lease
• Versatile warehouse with dual vehicle access
• Potential net rental $77,000pa + GST
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Contact Ethan Hourigan
Capital Commercial (2013) Limited, Bayleys,
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
DISCLAIMER AND STATEMENT OF GENERAL POLICY
The following information has been supplied to Capital Commercial (2013) Limited (“Bayleys”) to be made available to any prospective interested parties for general information purposes only.
Bayleys and the Vendor do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and recommends that all recipients make their own enquiries to their satisfaction in all respects and seek their own independent expert advice.